Creative Commons Usage Policy
Much of the content on Policy Innovations is available under a Creative Commons License (Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported). This makes it easy for others to reproduce or republish our content in other media without worrying about strict copyright. We do this so our work can have broader reach.
In return, we ask that users of our material give appropriate credit to Policy Innovations and our authors by following a few simple guidelines:
- All content must display and link to its Creative Commons License, as text or a graphic (see below).
- All content must indicate Policy Innovations as the original source and list the author(s).
- Please link back to the original page.
- Please link to the author's profile page where appropriate.
- A link to our homepage is always welcome! http://www.policyinnovations.org/
Photo usage: Most of the photos we use here are also licensed under Creative Commons, and we are very grateful to all the photographers who make their beautiful works so freely available. The photos often carry a different CC license than the articles they accompany. If you are reproducing the photo as well as the article, please be mindful of the distinction and give the photographer the appropriate credit.
You are welcome to use the following graphics and code with our articles or elsewhere on your website.
Creative Commons License:
|This article is licensed under a Creative Commons License.|
Creative Commons graphic and license code: