Reprints and Permissions
For permission to reprint an entire article or part of an article in a printed book or digital publication, contact Irene Pedruelo at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Users of our material must give appropriate credit to Policy Innovations and our authors by following a few simple guidelines:
- Reprints are limited to 300 words. Exceptions may be made on a case by case basis.
- All content must indicate Policy Innovations as the original source and list the author(s).
- Please link back to the original page.
- Please link to the author's profile page where appropriate.
- A link to our homepage is always welcome! http://www.policyinnovations.org/
Photo usage: Most of the photos we use here are also licensed under Creative Commons, and we are very grateful to all the photographers who make their beautiful works so freely available. The photos often carry a different CC license than the articles they accompany. If you are reproducing the photo as well as the article, please be mindful of the distinction and give the photographer the appropriate credit.