Dancing Ink Productions
Dancing Ink Productions explores the business potential of virtual worlds as social networks, as well as their potential contribution to the evolution of human consciousness. Their clients and collaborators include Fortune 500 companies, such as IBM and Manpower, the British Council, the Orr Institute, Peace City International, and GSD&M.
Dancing Ink believes the health of the interdependent global economy and the health of the people who compose it are finally aligning, and that virtual worlds provide a strategic opportunity to bring people together.
Rita J. King, Creative Director|
|Website||http://www.dancinginkproductions.com/ (link opens in a new window)|
- The Evolution of Revolution (Commentary)
- Understanding Islam through Virtual Worlds (Policy Library)
- Understanding Islam through Virtual Worlds (Videos)
- Digital Diplomacy: Understanding Islam through Virtual Worlds (Policy Library)
- Collaboration, Culture, and Community (Videos)