Collier is a specialist in the political, economic, and developmental predicaments of poor countries. He holds a Distinction Award from Oxford University, and in 1988 he was awarded the Edgar Graham Book Prize for the co-written Labour and poverty in Rural Tanzania: Ujamaa and Rural Development in the United Republic of Tanzania.
- The Plundered Planet (Videos)
- Rules for Rebuilding a Broken Nation (Videos)
- Voluntary Standards and the Resource Curse (Videos)
- The Bottom Billion (Videos)
- The Bottom Billion: Why the Poorest Countries Are Failing and What Can Be Done About It (Audio)
Last Updated: Aug 19, 2008