Raji Ajwani-Ramchandani is an assistant professor at the Symbiosis Centre for Management and Human Resource Development and is based in Pune, India. She has more than 14 years of work experience across India and in the United States. She has worked across various sectors such as banking, information technology, media, and entertainment. She has published research in the areas of microfinance, banking, and sustainable development. Raji speaks seven languages and writes the blog About Microfinance.
- Does India Really Need a Women-centric Bank? (Commentary)
- Forging India's New CSR Mandate (Commentary)
- POEM: Tomorrow's Child (Commentary)
- Buds of Hope (Innovations)
- Banking on Themselves: Self-Help Groups Empower Poor Rural Women (Innovations)
- Fruits of Our Labor (Innovations)
Last Updated: Mar 22, 2012